in association with Ma-Yi Theater Company + Woodshed Collective presents
Conceived by WOODSHED COLLECTIVE + JASON KIM
Book by JASON KIM
Music & Lyrics by HELEN PARK + MAX VERNON
Immersive Design by WOODSHED COLLECTIVE
Choreographed by JENNIFER WEBER
Directed by TEDDY BERGMAN
LIMITED ENGAGEMENT! SEPTEMBER 5 – OCTOBER 7, 2017
Mon-Wed @ 7PM | Thu-Sat @ 8PM | + Select 3PM Shows
@ A.R.T./NEW YORK 502 West 53rd St.
ABOUT THE SHOW:
KPOP is here and America will never be the same. Claim your exclusive, all-access pass and immerse yourself in the Korean Pop music factory where stars are made… or broken.
All tix are general admission.
Regular tix $45. Premium tix $75.
- Premium ticket holders receive expedited, concierge service during their guided immersive experience and access to VIP-only prime locations within the k-pop music factory.
COME EARLY + SAVE
Ars Nova’s Tix Initiative, generously supported in part by the NYC Dept. of Cultural Affairs, underwrites the cost of tix for all performances allowing us to deeply discount our early performances, and make theater accessible to the next generation of theater-goers:
September 5 – 9 • $25 • Use Code: KPOPSICLE
September 11 – 16 • $35 • Use Code: LOLLIPOP
HOW DO I GET THE BEST DEAL OR THE BEST SEATS?
– BECOME A MIGHTY NOVA FOR AS LITTLE AS $7 A MONTH & GET THE CHEAPEST TIX, HALF-PRICE BUDDY TIX + DRINKS! OR
– BECOME A SUPER NOVA & GET THE BEST SEATS IN THE HOUSE!
KPOP IS AN “ALL-IN” EXPERIENCE.
HERE ARE SOME POINTERS FOR MAKING THE MOST OF YOUR NIGHT:
- This show moves and so will YOU! All audience members will be standing, walking, climbing stairs and dancing! We strongly suggest wearing comfortable shoes.
- For your convenience and the safety of the performers, there will be a mandatory, complimentary coat-check.
- There is no late-seating or re-entry. Please arrive early, use the restroom and take advantage of the cheapest drinks in midtown!
- KPOP is wheelchair accessible. If you require accessible seating or have mobility issues, please purchase Wheelchair Accessible tickets. Please note, there is no Transfer Arm Seating for this production. If you have questions about accessibility, please reach out to Christopher Pritchard.