ARS NOVA in collaboration with The Play Company presents
Sky-Pony’s Rock Fairy Tale
Text by Kyle Jarrow & Lauren Worsham
Songs by Kyle Jarrow
Directed by Sam Buntrock
Choreography by Chase Brock
WANT THE BEST PRICED TIX AND VIP PERKS?
Indie-pop band Sky-Pony’s lush sound and cheeky style will surround and seduce you into a world of prophecies and forbidden temptations. Release your inner dragon on a raucous ride exploring faith, doubt and the wild space in between.
The Wildness is an “all-in” experience for all five of your senses. For some information and pointers for making the most of your night with Sky-Pony click here.
The Wildness is an “all-in” experience for all five of your senses. Here is some information and pointers for making the most of your night with Sky-Pony:
- All tickets are General Admission and all guests will spend part of their time during the show standing. When seated, regular tickets will be accommodated on backless, cushioned seats while premium tickets will be accommodated on couches.
- For your convenience and comfort, there will be a mandatory and complimentary coat-check. There is no such thing as late-seating, or re-entry. It’s not a thing. We just can’t. So arrive early, ditch your baggage, and grab one of the cheapest drinks in midtown!
- If you want to experience the show with a buddy, make sure you grab tix in the same section. Friends don’t let friends buy tix in a different zone. But how do you know which Zone to sit it in? Don’t worry! Click HERE for the quiz that will help you figure it out!
- The show runs approximately 90 minutes, with no intermission.
- If you require accessible seating, or have mobility disabilities, please purchase tickets in the in the Candy Section. After purchasing your ticket, we’d appreciate it if you could drop our Business Operations Manager, Steven Dalton, a line so that we can provide you the best possible experience.
Limited rush tickets are available for most performances on a first-come, first-served basis and are distributed up to 15-minutes prior to each performance.
Interested in bringing a group? Excellent! We have discounts available for purchases of 10 tix or more. Please email Marketing Manager, Sarah Ivins, for more info!
The box office and lobby opens 30 minutes prior to each performance.