Come On Over Baby!
Are you a recent grad hoping to gain hands-on experience at a vibrant, eclectic organization? You’ve come to the right (cyber) place!
APPLICATIONS ARE NOW OPEN FOR THE EMERGING LEADERS GROUP, Spring Term 2019.
Ars Nova is looking for the next generation of arts administrators for our Emerging Leaders Group. We are looking for smart, motivated young theater leaders between the ages of 18 and 25. The Emerging Leaders Group is more than just an internship; this hands-on training program makes you an integral part of the day-to-day operations of our office and the discovery, development and launch of our artists. It also provides professional development and networking opportunities that prepare you to launch your career in arts administration.
We are now accepting applications for our 2019 Emerging Leaders Group, with the first term running from January 2 – June 28, 2019.
CLICK HERE to apply
Here’s a basic breakdown of the Nova experience:
- Emerging Leaders Group participants work and train at Ars Nova 20-35 hours a week during our regular administrative office hours: Monday-Friday, 10am-6pm.
- The Emerging Leaders Group offers a weekly stipend the equivalent of $15/hour for hours worked.
- You’ll get an all-access pass to see everything we produce for free!
- You’ll participate in weekly seminars with each department @ Ars Nova and members of the larger New York theater community, in addition to mixers where you can get to know the vibrant extended network of our Ars Nova family.
- Need some extra cash? You’ll also have the potential to work part-time front of house and box office shifts for a $15/hour rate.
Current students are not eligible for the Emerging Leaders Group.